- Wear appropriate shoes for your safety. No heels, flip-flops, etc. To protect our flooring, anyone wearing heels will have to stay on the black flooring in the kitchen area.
- Do not linger near the doorways or in the walkway, come all the way in the building and make sure the door is closed behind you.
- If you arrive early for class, you may wait in the kitchen area provided you and your dog are not disruptive to the running class. Keep your dog on a short leash or crated. Dog-to-dog interactions are not permitted. If you would like your dogs to greet one another, you must take them outside to the sidewalk. Any person or dog disrupting a class will be asked to leave and wait outside on the sidewalk.
- Agility students are required to help set up & take down agility equipment and set bar heights.
- Agility equipment is only to be used by agility students under the supervision of an agility instructor.
- Do not drag anything across the training floor.
- Do not throw paper towels, dog waste or sanitary items in the toilet.
- Dog poop, in a tied poop bag, is to be deposited in the Diaper Genie. Do not throw trash in the Diaper Genie.
- Throw trash and paper towels in the garbage cans only.
- In any class where dogs are off leash, you must be able to be collect or recall your dog in a timely manner.
- If the class you are in is not right for you & your dog, your instructor reserves the right to move you to the appropriate class.
Do not let your dog eliminate …
- On the building or the front stone wall. We ask this out of respect for our neighbors.
- Poop bags are available inside the facility if you forget to bring your own.
- Deposit tied poop bags in a city trash can or in our Diaper Genie. Dog poop must not be put in the regular indoor garbage cans.
- If your dog has an accident inside the facility, it’s your responsibility to clean it up, thoroughly and completely. We provide a clean up station with poop bags, spray cleanser, paper towels and a mop.
Children are welcome at the BDTC subject to the following guidelines …
- In any case, instructors reserve the right to ask disruptive children to leave the building, require an adult to be present and/or have the adult take over training the dog.
- Children 7 and up may handle dogs in classes but an adult must be present at all times.
- Children over 16, at the instructor’s discretion, may train their dog without a legal guardian present.